Clay Target Shooting

Shooting members must hold a current Firearms Licence and be a member of NSW Field and Game Association Inc. Under Firearms licensing laws, unlicensed shooters may shoot under the direct supervision of an appropriately licensed shooter on an approved range after completing a P650 form.

Murrah River Road, The Murrah (signposted on shoot days)